I HAD planned to go to my moms tonight...butttttttt I have a cyst.
I dont wanna be a whiny bump on a log, they have enough going on over there. I am attempting to clean my home tho..got the window open, air up, and radio on...Kaden is being my leech as always but he has been good the past 2 or 3 days so i thought i would try my luck.
I am not getting as far as I would like, I am in alot of pain :-/
I think god is telling me to remove my birth control...
soooooo not ready.
You see, I have an IUD, which causes Ovarian Cyst, which was NOT a side effect when I got it, now they call it a 'side effect' nearly 3 years later. I didnt have any issues til last year around May, ((shortly followed by anxiety, which has gotten increasly better. If something serious happens my chest will feel tight and hurt but not unless its serious, and I no longer have breathing problems.))
As for the cyst, I havnt had one and months and months. So this sucks.
I am trying to get all my clothes on my bed and clean, then put them all away in one day, thats seems like the only way to get rid of the ants on clothes. The sugar ants have been eating the clothes, so needless to say some of my cotton shirts have holes, as well as undies.
ok back to work
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment