Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A world of change.

So I decide I'm going to go back to school. *buzzer* wrong answer.

Yes, my job and flexiable hours are perfect, BUT not at all possible when adding in childcare cost. I figured I work while keith has them during the day and put them in after school care so I can go to school but I am faced with the decision to put them in daycare 8+ hours a day. uh, NO.

That is only a small sliver of what is running through my mind. Because.

Keith may (slim, but still possible) get the 1st shift in console position. I could not be more thrilled about the position and 1st shift will (to me) make us whole again. I would like to make dinner, and be together as a family daily. BUT Will me and keith get along? He wont help me with the kids because he will be doing school work, so he will be locked up in our room, will that just hurt more?

I am so very confused. I will leave this one in the hands of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment