Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy Mama Bee at it again

Hidy Ho!
Dont worry I'm not dead! Just busy!

Got the girls dresses, got my dress, and amanda got her dress. Were in the middle of getting them tailored.
This wedding planning thing got insane fast! I decided its no longer fun, I am I looking forward to the occasion though.
There is still a ton to do and I am now planning the wedding shower this weekend. Tomorrow I have a long day of work followed by (hopefully) dinner. Friday my bestie is coming into town and were hanging out! I need her so much! I miss Sarah, definalty one of my favorite people in the world! Saturday I have two birthday partys to take Kenzie to then Sunday is the shower.

I babysat Karly yesterday and today, she was perfect, such an angel! And my kids had someone to play with so they stayed outta my hair so I cleaned, it was awesome!

I have a big day of work tomorrow and I'm actually excited. I have no work already planned out so maybe I will learn something new. I have 9 hours of work tomorrow and no desk so I will be running around which sounds like a good change of pace.

I dont know what to write other then its was a really crazy week/weekend last weekend and its looking like a crazy weekend this weekend to, LOVIN IT! I found I am most happy when I am crazy busy. I HATE sitting at home, it drives me crazy.

Speaking of drives me crazy, I'm frustrated...
but thats another issue for another day.




P.s. Someone returned my wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment