Thursday, July 9, 2009

The cup hath runth over!

I swear my head would roll right off my shoulders if it wasnt attached by my neck.

I 'lost' my wallet two weeks ago, it has my liscense, my old social security card, an old debit card, and two credits cards in it. Basically everything. S@#$%%&&%^%##

I have my debit card,
I got a new liscense on the way,
and I have my social security card,
but still. What a pain in the butt!!!!

And the worst part is amandas bachlorette party is in 16 days and I cant go because I dont have an ID! GOSH DARNIT! (that was completely filtered)

My wallet wasnt lost, it was 'misplaced' by me and my friend while gathering the stuff in the car after a trip to the mall. I think it may have gotten placed on top of my car while we were leaving.

GGRRRR

My house is such a wreck...kitty litter needs to be cleaned, bathrooms, clothes. My living room looks like a tornado went through it. Keith was nice enough to do the dishes today so at least thats one less thing on my already full plate but its so darn hot in the house to do anything!
I take comfort in the fact I dont have to entertain any one. My house keeping skills might suck for now but at least now one has proof. lol

Well, such an excited year. My cousin is moving to houston and having a baby, my best friend and sister are getting married, even an old friend is getting married this year, also my neighbor is expected...
cant help but feel jealous. I was looking at maturnity clothes the other day and every bit of me was screaming "buy that extremely adoreable looking shirt thats half off! Thats called planning ahead!" It looked so cute on the manikin...I wanted to rub its belly and steal its shirt...how horrible.
I want a little girl, I want another little girl so bad. Most of me has decided not to do anything stupid til October, then the shettles method after getting my IUD removed should buy us a few months, that sounds good to me but at the same time when am I going to go back to school? What if Keith really doesnt want any more kids? Will Kaden be grown up enough by then?
Its something I want, but sense I am older with two kids and a tipsy topsy marriage and finincial situations I'm seriously doubting its a good idea to have any more at all.
I have an idea in my head how I want everything, and its all very practical. I want to expect it, I want Keith to expect it, I want Keith to want it (highly unlikely). I want tears of Joy and nothing else. I want to plan together and decorate together...I want two normal, mutually happy parents for my next child, I'm not sure it that will ever happen, and I really just want to know the truth now so I can go back to school, or get this 'cosmetic surgery' done (long story but nothing I cant do til I am done having kids).


Ok its bath time, then I have to put away clothes and get ready for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment