Ok So I have been busy but also kind of bummed out. I havnt had a good day sense Thursday.
Today was good, one of my friends came over and I dyed her hair, then I has my sister and her fiance over for dinner. I cleaned, but its messy again, so I will probably clean again tomorrow.
Work seems longer and harder. Everyone is more annoying, and I am not usaully annoyed easy. The kids have been ok but not as good as they were. Me and Keith havnt been good either, and although I think thats one sided, I still feel as though I have a reason to be upset with him. I make alot of sense when telling someone how I feel and why, but when I get ready to express to Keith how I feel nothing comes out right. I assume its because its a spontangious anger but its not.
Its not his fault, I dont think he is doing anything wrong I am just either unhappy and upset with him for not noticing or annoyed and he is provoacing it.
I would try to write it out here, but thats to personal so I will keep this one to myself but I am being picky, lets just put it that way.
This weekend is free as far as I know, so I'm going to try and go on a date with my hubby.
BOO for long weeks and stressful weekends.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment