Oh no! I'm sucha pessitimist! NOT COOL!
I have not felt very up-beat lately, although I'm excited about upcoming events I have not been staying in touch with friends or family, or at least..not keeping them informed.
I AM SO BORED AT MY HOUSE! but I dont leave here either. I have been suffering from migraines and just all over acheyness and I know what it is!
Its a mix between himid weather and me stressing out from work!!!
I use to love work but the past 2 weeks have been horrible! The stress is bogging me down and I havnt even be able to get up as early as I use to, and can't fall asleep at night. I have been wanting to eat more, sleep more, play less. Not to mention I can foresee tons of finincial issues in a few weeks.
The kids have been good, kaden got a haircut today and he looks very handsome. Everything he does is adoreable, but you have to constantly keep him busy or he will whine alot, and once they get a certain age I wont stand for it.
McKenzie...she has been good to. But I cant help but feel bad for her. I feel like she is missing out by not being active enough or being in school. All she wants to do is draw and write and I feel so guilty I can't give her that social and educational fill she needs...I like being crazy busy I just cant seem to 'get up' I just wanna 'give in'
On a brighter note Amandas bachlorette party is tomorrow. I would be thrilled if I wasnt sweating it about money. I promised her so much and I just hope I can pull it off with the little amount that I have.
The wedding is next week and I'm ready for the most part. Just need to bind the bouquets and I'm good to go.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment