Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OK! Good news! I am rather chipper today. Yesterday was good to but the kids were crazy (another story for another day)

Today and yesterday were great good non-headache, non-sleepy days! YAY! I was sick but all better now!

AMANDA'S WEDDING WENT VERY VERY WELL! I will post pictures when I can, I dont personally have any I'm waiting on everyone else! The kids looked great and the bride was blushing! The groom cried, and so did my dad. Me? I balled like a baby.

I wish I could write more but I have been going through so much personal drama its hard to sit and write and not get to personal. Lets just say I'm scattered brained and pretty much confused as heck. (ever see fireproof????)
And I'm ready for a clean home, I suck at house work, and I am the only qualified person to do it really but I have to admit, I have been getting alittle 'no its me-time' selfish lately. I have been shutting myself in the house getting a social fill on myspace and watching bootleg movies online. BLAH

Money has been a major issues that I dont even wanna dig into that, its mainly the adoption that is bugging me, but I WILL GIVE A FULL UPDATE ON THAT LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment