I feel like a water balloon, I will either over fill or burst entirely. I am impatient to fix the problem because there is ALWAYS a problem. If you ignore them they go away but always come back.
I AM TIRED OF NOT KNOWING WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE!
They say 'dont be in a hurry to learn a secret, it can change your life forever'
The waves in puerto rico comes to mind. I am standing knee-deep water, stuck there, awaiting a large wave to help me finally move, even if I end up washed up on shore.
Lets just say I am ready for a dozen secrets to be revealed to me wather or I like them or not.
I do not want to live life in ignorance, it is not bliss, all it is is a way to stall the enivitable.
I almost feel as if an angel will appear and tell me some thing that will fix it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment